Ocean Park Ultra XL™ Insulated Siding
Every effort has been made to make the colors in this application as accurate as possible. However, as colors shown are digitally reproduced, and are viewed differently depending on the electronic device used, we recommend you make final color decisions using actual product samples. Colors are subject to change without notice.
Not all colors are available in all profiles.
- The thickest panel on the market offers – 43% thicker than conventional panels for exceptional impact resistance and long lasting performance
- Double-sized insulated panels means up to 45% less noise and significantly reduced air infiltration for a quieter, more energy-efficient home
- Double-thick nail hem provides extra rigidity and windload resistance of up to 213 mph
- Unique LineLockTM self-aligning locking system for quick, easy installation and smoother, straighter walls
- Larger panel adds rigidity and dramatic shadow lines for a look that stands apart
- ChromaLockTM protects your home from fading due to the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Ocean Park XLTM longer 16’8” panels reduce seams by 33% compared to standard siding
- DuratronTM Vinyl Technology ensures durability and long lasting performance.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Energy Star Rated!
The contoured insulating underlayment product used for Ocean Park ULTRA XL™ is manufactured by an Energy-Star rated company.
Energy Star rated made to measure insulation
Curb Appeal that Lasts
The Insta-Lock™ system promotes a tighter panel lock for straighter and smoother walls. Together with Premium Vinyl Compounds and UV Inhibitors to promote long-term weatherability and color retention, your home will maintain its beauty and structural integrity for years to come.
Ocean Park ULTRA XL’s™ Unique Shield™ Integrated Backing System eliminates the hollow space between the wall and siding, keeping air and insects out. Unique Shield™ adds incomparable protection against cracking from even the hardest impacts.
Add Comfort & Savings
Precisely contoured underlayment adds rigidity and insulation for a quieter, more energy efficient home. Even the corners are insulated for heat loss prevention. This contoured insulating underlayment helps reduce heating and cooling of the home for substantial savings on your energy bills.