Providing the Best Customer Experience, Each and Every Day
All Kaycan employees come together to achieve a common goal – to provide the very best Customer Experience to each and every customer every day. We understand how important our customers are to us. We continuously strive to live up to the 11 commitments we have for our customers.
Kaycan’s 11 Commitments
- We greet every customer with a smile.
- We listen to identify the needs of our customers.
- We make every customer feel important and appreciated.
- We continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve the Kaycan experience.
- We go the extra mile for our customer.
- We offer solutions to our customers.
- We remember that the customer is not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose of it.
- We understand that an hour of brilliant service can be undone by a minute of indifference.
- We realize the importance of saying THANK YOU to every customer.
- We complete our work in a timely manner.
- We are customer service champions.
We Care, We Listen, We Deliver.
Here’s What Our
Customers Are Saying
“I wanted to send along an email about the absolutely fantastic service that I received from one of your employees in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I myself work in the service industry/warranty/insurance and I have to say I was amazed at the professionalism and knowledge and assistance that Kim provided me throughout my matter regarding a warranty claim with Kaycan. She went exceptionally out of her way to help me with the claim and then with selection of siding and colors.”
“Too often I see that great service goes unrecognized. It is great service like Kim’s that needs to be acknowledge and recognized. Trust me if we had a position at my company I would be mentioning it to Kim because she is the type of employee you want dealing with the public- commercial and private. She is excellent. If there was any kind of service award your company presents to its employees she definitely deserves it.”
What Do Our
Customers Really Want
- Customers want to be recognized by name.
- Customers want you to know their buying habits.
- Customers want you to remember the information they tell you.
- Customers want to deal with someone who is positive, friendly and has a helpful attitude.
- Customers want to deal with someone who is knowledgeable.
Customers who feel appreciated, respected, valued and recognized are loyal because they have an emotional connection to our company.